Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Qur'an Related, - Our Prophet (saas) predicted his own death




Another of our blessed Prophet's (saas) miracles was that all of his predictions came true (or will come true) in time. One of the events he predicted was his own death.
The Messenger of Allah (saas) looked at us and said: "You suggest that I shall be the last to die. Be warned, I shall die before all of you! You will die after me." 85
Narrated 'Uqbah ibn 'Amir (ra):
The Prophet went out and offered the funeral prayer for the martyrs of the (battle of) Uhud. He then ascended the minbar and said: "I will precede you (in death), and I am a witness against you, and – by Allah! – I am at this moment gazing upon my pond. I have been given the keys of the treasuries of Earth" – or "the treasuries of Earth" – "and – by Allah! – I do not fear that you will become idolaters after me, but I fear that you will compete for them [the treasuries]." 86
In another hadith, our Prophet (saas) reveals that he is going to die:
Abu Muwyahibah narrated: The Messenger of Allah called for me in the middle of the night and said to me: "O Abu Muwayhibah, I have been ordered to pray for forgiveness for the people of Baqi' [graveyard], so come with me." So I went with him. When he stood among them, he said: "Peace be upon you, O dwellers of the graves. May the situation you are in be more comfortable than the situation the people are in, for tribulations have approached like dark patches of night, one following another, and each one is worse than the one before it." Then he drew near to me and said: "O Abu Muwayhibah, I have been given the keys to the treasures of the world and to lasting life in it, followed by the Garden. I was given a choice between this and the meeting with my Lord and the Garden, so I chose the meeting with my Lord." 87
Our Prophet (saas) gave many details about his death, and this greatly increased and deepened the believers' faith. For example:
I was born on a Monday. The revelation began on a Monday. I migrated [to Madinah] on a Monday, and shall die on a Monday. 88
Ibn Hanbal and al-Bayhaqi relate from Ibn Abbas (ra):
Ibn Abbas narrated: "The Prophet (saas) was born on a Monday, became a prophet on a Monday, migrated from Mecca on a Monday, and entered Madinah on a Monday. Mecca was opened [to Islam] on a Monday, and he died on a Monday."89
In some of the hadiths, he revealed where he would die:
The place to which I migrated and where I shall lie – where I shall be buried when I die – is Madinah. 90Madinah is where I emigrated. I shall die there and there be raised up. 91












Regads, :-
NAJIMUDEEN M :-
[Editor & Publisher]

↓TRANSLATE THIS BLOG↓
IndonesiaArabicChinaEnglishSpanishFrenchItalianJapanKoreanHindiRussian

* Bulgarian ** Bengali ** Arabic ** Afrikaans ** Gujarati ** Greek ** German ** Georgian ** Italian ** Irish ** Hungarian ** Hebrew ** Hindi ** Hebrew ** Chinese (Traditional) ** Chinese (Simplified) ** Marathi ** Maltese ** Latin ** Lao *






ShareShare

Follow Us













*:- More than
Thousand(10,000) {Masha Allah}Most Useful Articles!, In Various Topics!! :- Read And Get Benifite!
{Improve Your GK & IQ} :- * Visit :-click here



No comments:

Post a Comment