Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dua, - Duaa for Istikharah (seeking Allah's Counsel)

Read this dua whenever you have to make a decision and need Allah's
guidance in the right direction.
''Pics of this dua in English are given in the comment section,so you
can save the pics from there''
''O Allah, I seek the counsel of Your Knowledge, and I seek the help
of Your Omnipotence, and I beseech You for Your Magnificent Grace.
Surely, You are Capable and I am not. You know and I know not, and You
are the Knower of the unseen.
O Allah, if You know that this matter [then mention the thing to be
decided] is good for me in my religion and in my life and for my
welfare in the life to come, - [or say: in this life and the
afterlife] - then ordain it for me and make it easy for me, then bless
me in it.
And if You know that this matter is bad for me in my religion and in
my life and for my welfare in the life to come, - [or say: in this
life and the afterlife] - then distance it from me, and distance me
from it, and ordain for me what is good wherever it may be, and help
me to be content with it.''
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمَكَ، وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ
بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ، فَإِنَّكَ
تَقْدِرُ وَلَا أَقْدِرُ، وَتَعْلَمُ، وَلَا أَعْلَمُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلَّامُ
الْغُيُوبِ، اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ-
خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي- عَاجِلِهِ
وَآجِلِهِ- فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ،
وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي
وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي- عَاجِلِهِ وَآجِلِهِ- فَاصْرِفْهُ
عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدُرْ لِيَ الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ
أَرْضِنِي بِهِ
Allaahumma 'innee 'astakheeruka bi'ilmika, wa 'astaqdiruka
biqudratika, wa 'as'aluka min fadhlikal-'Adheem, fa'innaka
taqdiru wa laa 'aqdiru, wa ta'lamu, wa laa 'a'lamu, wa 'Anta
'Allaamul-Ghuyoob
Allaahumma 'in kunta ta'lamu 'anna
haathal-'amra-[then mention the thing to be decided] Khayrun
lee fee deenee wa ma'aashee wa 'aaqibati 'amree aw 'Aajili
amri wa 'aajilihi - Faqdirhu wa yassirhu lee thumma baarik lee
feehi,
wa 'in kunta ta'lamu 'anna haathal-'amra sharrun lee fee
deenee wa ma'aashee wa 'aaqibati 'amree - aw 'Aajili amri wa
'aajilihi - Fasrifhu 'annee wasrifnee 'anhu waqdir liyal-khayra
haythu kaana thumma 'ardhinee bihi.
Whoever seeks the counsel of the Creator will not regret it and
whoever seeks the advice of the believers will feel confident about
his decisions. Allah said in the Qur'an: "And consult them in the
affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah".
Al-Bukhari 7/162 and Aal-'Imran 3:159.
Jabir bin Abdullah (Radi Allahu) said The Prophet (Peace be upon him)
used to teach us to seek Allah's Counsel in all matters, as he used to
teach us a Surah from the Qur'an. He would say When anyone of you has
an important matter to decide, let him pray two Rak'ahs other than the
obligatory prayer, and then say this dua.
You can tag your friends in the pic or in the comment section to share
this dua with them.

--

-
Regards,
NAJIMUDEEN M/
-
-
-
*- Online Translator -*
http://translate.google.com/m?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment